11.03.2011

upcoming show!

i've been a bit under the radar as usual when a craft show is approaching... craft & bake 2011 is this weekend & i've been swamped trying to get everything together! i have lots of new products i've never shown before, which is great & exciting (!!!) but thaat means i'm almost starting from scratch planning & executing an all-new table layout. pinterest has been a huge help of course & i'm so excited to see it all come together on saturday!

you can tell from my recent tweets that some hardcore crafting prep has been underway:

i'll spare you any more slightly-frightening-projects-in-progress photos, except for my dining room table piling up with finished lovelies, all ready to go!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'll see you there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hope you have fun! Take lots of pictures, I can't wait to see how beautiful your booth is after all of the great ideas you've been pinning lately.

    ReplyDelete

i love to hear your comments or questions! i'll try to respond as quickly as possible, or you can email me at leafandletter[at]gmail.com :)

~lindsey

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails